Headboard

The headboard is finished. I ended up putting the PolyWhey on instead of the tung oil and carnauba wax for the simple reason that I was concerned that the stencil paint might get smeared by the tung oil. It was dry, but not well cured and I didn’t want to take any chances. The PolyWhey, being water based, wouldn’t be likely to smear an oil based paint that was dry even if it wasn’t well cured.

Here’s the pictures I promised:

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Art Furniture. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s